- Price Short Term1%
- Price Long Term5%
👋 Project owner? Let’s build together!
Connect with Tokenomia.pro to learn more about our solutions and improve the economics of your project.
NOTE: The simulation carried out checks only specific scenarios with specific assumptions. It should be remembered that the results of the simulation are the result of the assumptions made in the course of the work and are hypothetical in nature. The results of the simulation cannot be treated as a guarantee of future results and cannot be the basis for any claims. Simulation results do not constitute an investment, financial or legal advisory service. Tokenomia.pro is not responsible for any decisions you make based on the simulation results.
- Lack of an official knowledge source about tokenomics creates a scattered information landscape, fostering misinformation and confusion
- There is an uncapped maximum supply of FLR tokens, and emissions for this token is inflationary since genesis.
- The token is not yet listed on any decentralized exchanges, limiting accessibility and potential liquidity.
In the course of our tokenomics audit, we have crafted an analysis that spans across four distinct scenarios. Each scenario posits a different level of demand over time and provides critical insight into the potential progression and future status of the token under study.
Scenario 0 - No demand • Scenario 1 - Low demand • Scenario 2 - Moderate demand • Scenario 3 - High demand
Each scenario serves as a lens through which we can perceive and understand the multi faceted dynamics of token demand and supply, and collectively they form a comprehensive tool for tokenomics risk assessment and strategy development.
Token distribution and sell events
The Total Supply chart shows the distribution of tokens. The distribution is the same for each scenario.
The Sold Plot chart shows the number of tokens sold in subsequent months for individual pools. This chart shows the average values of all scenarios
Number of tokens sold in subsequent months
Token Price Simulation
The project is review under liquidity in Automated Market Maker Model (DEX) with assumed liquidity in total: $20 000 000 (50/50 USD/Tokens)
Minimum demand needed to sustain listing price
This metric has been devised to as certain the minimum level of demand a project would need to generate in order to sustain the listing price of a token. It essentially establishes a threshold of demand that is crucial for maintaining the initial or ongoing market value of the token. This quantification is paramount in understanding how demand directly impacts price stability and, by extension, the sustainability of the token in question.
Claimed and sold tokens
The “Claimed Tokens” chart shows how many tokens are claimed in a given month. The “Sold Tokens” chart tells how many total tokens have been sold on the decentralized exchange up to a given month.
Total Claimed Tokens
The created ranges in the graphs above are due to the use of randomization (Gaussian distribution) and Monte Carlo trials.
Total Sold Tokens
Detailed token distribution
The charts below show the instantaneous states of each variable for each allocation round:
- Unvested - the number of tokens that are locked under vesting
- Vested - the number of tokens that are no longer locked under vesting but have not yet been claimed
- Claimed - the amount of tokens that have been claimed but has not yet been sold
- Sold - the amount of tokens that have been sold
These graphs present averaged values from all scenarios.
- LiquidityThe project is review under liquidity in Automated Market Maker Model (DEX) with assumed liquidity in total: $20 000 000 (50/50 USD/Tokens)
- VestingThe current version of the model uses linear functions to represent token release. If in the original tokenomics, the token release depends on parameters other than time, and/or is time-dependent but the linear function has different slope coefficients - then we represent this fact using a linear function, averaging the numbers over 100 months - which does not affect the final assessment.
- EnginecadCAD Version: 0.4.28